French Conversation Class in Rossendale every Monday 09.30am-11:30am
|Frequency:||2 hours once a week|
|Time and Day:||Every Monday at 09.30am-11:30am (term-time only)|
|Venue:||St Peter’s Community Centre, behind the church in St Peter’s Avenue, Haslingden, BB4 6NZ.|
Come and join our French conversation class in Rossendale. We meet every Monday (term-time) at St Peter’s Community Centre in Haslingden (09:30am-11:30am).
The course is facilitated by an experienced language teaching professional who is a native speaker of the language and who comes from Normandy.
We have a friendly group where you will be able to:
- Practise your French speaking skills
- Enrich your vocabulary
- Increase your grammatical accuracy
- Feel more confident when speaking when you go on holiday to France or when dealing with your property in France
- Learn plenty of idiomatic expressions used by natives
- Increase your fluency and your pronunciation
- Improve your language fluency
- Get your mistakes corrected
- Improve your confidence in communicating in different situations in your life.
- Get a chance to discuss a variety of topics, including items in the news and also subjects of personal interest.
- Benefit from a fun a friendly environment in which to practise your French speaking skills
- Make new friends